How to draw Mickey Mouse face? Learn how to draw Mickey Mouse with six easy-to-follow steps. You’ll be drawing Mickey like an expert in only ten minutes! Now follow these six simple steps to give Mickey some life and character. Before long you’ll be able to draw Mickey in all his glory…just be sure to add the big round ears.[toc]
Mickey Mouse Drawing (Easy step by step)
FOR MORE SİMİLAR CONTENTğŸ‘‰ Easy Cartoon Drawings
Step 1: Draw ears with circles
Step 2: Draw the contours of the face
Step 3: Draw an eye with two rounded curves
Step 4: Draw a smile and nose with a curved line
Step 5: Complete the Face drawing by making the missing drawings.
How to draw Mickey Mouse?
How To Draw Mickey Mouse In 6 Easy Steps? Mickey Mouse is one of the most beloved cartoon characters of all time. Even if you’ve never seen a Disney movie, chances are good you’ve seen Mickey Mouse. He’s everywhere. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to draw him from scratch, step by step.
- Start with a circle for the head and then add guidelines through the middle of the circle and vertically.
- Add an upside-down egg shape for the body and add two circles for ears.
- Next draw two hoops, one large and one small, around each eye.
- Then draw an oval nose between the eyes and a sideways number “3” for a mouth.
- Draw two more egg shapes for hands, one on each side of the body, with circles for fingers at the end of each arm.
- Now draw three circles overlapping at the top of each leg to make pants pockets and a sideways “W” shape on each leg as well as feet, which are made up of circles with ovals inside them. The bottom of Mickey’s legs will overlap his
Mickey mouse drawing with color