In the magical world of art, drawing potion bottles is a great way to express yourself, use your imagination and create a real work of art. This drawing guide will guide you step by step, allowing you to enjoy adding a magic touch to your paper.
You can visit my EASY DRAWINGS page to view all of our similar drawing content.
How to Draw (Video)
You can draw potions with me with the training video we prepared for our Youtube Channel Easy Easy Drawings page.
After completing the drawing and creating the Coloring Page, do not forget to color the drawing we made with Green – Yellow – Orange colors.
Step by Step Drawing Guide
Let’s take a look at how to draw a potion bottle step by step through the easy method I prepared for drawing a potion bottle in 5 Easy Steps.
- Making a drawing of the outline of the bottle
- At the bottom of the bottle to give the appearance of potion, that is, water; draw the puddle
- Draw the cap part of the bottle
- To express that we have closed the bottle completely, make a vertical drawing in step 4 and
- Finally, complete the drawing of the Potion Bottle by threading the rope into the bottle.