In our drawing tutorial today we will learn how to draw a cute Ladybug. ğŸ˜Š You will be able to draw a picture of ğŸ Ladybugs with a red costume and black polka dots in 5 Steps.
- Ladybugs may be small, but they are incredibly cute animals.
- They are in the same family as garden beetles, so they can fly. âœˆ
- They feed on insects (Lice, Flies) smaller than themselves.
- Ladybugs, which have more than 5,000 varieties, generally live in fields such as Fields and Gardens.
A few drawing tips on how to draw a Ladybug Picture ;
- He will have a small face and big eyes, two small antennae and a sweet smile.
- While drawing his body, we will draw it in the form of a half dome and add the spots on it.
- We will complete the drawing by dividing the dome from the middle point to show its wings.
Now we can move on to the drawing of a Cute Ladybug with you. If your drawing papers and coloring pencils are ready, let’s get started! ğŸ˜€
Ladybug Drawing Step by Step
- We start the drawing by first creating the facial features.Â Drinking this, we draw a large ellipse and draw the antennae at the top.
- We draw two big eyes and a small mouth in the area that makes up the head.Â Our ladybug’s cute face drawing has already been created!Â ğŸ˜€
- Draw the body drawing in a semicircle with reference to the head.
- For drawing black spots on red skin;Â We divide the body part that we have drawn into several parts.
- Finally, we come to the end of this training lesson, which is in theÂ ANIMAL DRAWINGSÂ category, by drawing 4 feet at the bottom of the Ladybug Drawing .Â ğŸˆ